Whats up guys! It’s Aanya and welcome to another blog post, I hope you are doing well and staying safe from the virus. Today I’m going to be talking about the Liebster award!!! So lets get right into the post!!!!!
Thank you so much Prutha for nominating me! Please go check her out, she’s not only one of my favorite bloggers, but also one of my best friends!
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you
2. Share 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions
My answers to Prutha‘s questions:
1. What/ who encouraged you to start blogging?
A. Me and Prutha ( the person who nominated me lol) had the idea to start a blog, but she managed to start it sooner than I did. I started just a month ago and its really fun and thank you to everyone who is following me, liking, commenting or even reading my blog, I really appreciate it!
2. Why do you regularly read my posts?
A. Now, this is more of a direct answer to Prutha, I read your posts because I love your blog, you’re my friend and your blog is just so fun to read and never fails to make me laugh!
3. Describe the best day of your life.
A. I don’t have a particular best day of my life, everyday is amazing. But if I had to pick an answer, it would obviously be the day I was born because that’s the day I had come to the Earth and the day I met my amazing family and a few of my amazing friends. I don’t remember much, I don’t think anyone can recall anything from the day they were born.
4. What is the most expensive thing you have ever broken?
A. I accidentally broke my dad’s computer when I was three years old…………….
5. If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
A. I would honestly learn any spell a professor at hogwarts taught me, but I would like to learn the legilimency charm. If I could have any power, it would be to read minds and the legilimency spell lets you do exactly that, even though it’s really hard to learn.
6. What is your hidden talent?
A. My talents include dance, reading( and yes I consider reading talent) art and photography( a recent hobby) but I discovered a love for editing. Weather it be photos or videos, I really like editing stuff and I could say that it’s my hidden talent.
7. What is a memory you would like to forget?
A. There are no memories that I would like to forget. If I have one and I want to forget it, it would have already been forgotten. I don’t lock bad memories in my head.
8. What human discovery would change the course of humanity if it was discovered overnight?
A. I think if a time machine was ever invented, it would have a huge impact on mankind.
9. If you could go to lunch with any person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
A. This is a really hard question and I thought about it for a lot of time. I literally have no answer for this. I would usually pick my favorite author or a kpop group, but I don’t want to pick that. I would want to have luch with the first person alive in the whole universe. Just imagine, casually going to lunch with the first person in the world, whoever it is like it’s no big deal. I don’t think it’s scientifically proven on who the first person is but I would love to have lunch with whoever it is.
10. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
A. Smart, fierce, friendly, fun and outgoing. Those are probably my best qualities. I like to think that I am an extrovert, but it’s only fair if I share my worst qualities as well. I’m bossy and a bit overpowering, meaning I like to take up all responsibilities.
11. Have you ever made a decision that changed your life, if so what is it?
A. I have never made any decisions that changed my life because I’m not even 12, I am like 11 and 1/4. So yeah. But some good decisions I’ve made are starting dance and starting my blog!
11 facts about me
1. I’m Indian 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
2. I’ve only visited 2 countries out of India, America and Singapore.
3. I love art! Here are 2 drawings that I did on sandpaper!
4. I’m surprisingly a straight A student! 💯📚🏫🎒
5. I am an avid reader of fiction and my favorite genre is fantasy.
6. I am only 11 years old! I turn 12 this 4th of December!
7. I started my blog just a month ago!
8. I have a Guinness world record from 2 years ago for being a part of a classical dance which beat the record for the most dancers doing the same dance.
9. I am a kpop stan!
10. My dream is to have a double degree. One in English literature in Oxford University and one in the London school of Economics.
11. My favorite YouTubers are Jesse the reader, the Merrell twins, Brent Rivera, Lexi Hensler, Lexi Rivera, Ben Azlert, A clockwork reader, Amandarachlee and Jian Hao Tan. I know I have a YouTube problem……
1. What is your biggest accomplishment?
2. What would you say is your best quality?
3. What would you say is your worst habit?
4. What is your favorite post that you have ever posted?
5. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
6. Share a fun fact about your schooling.
7. Why did you decide to start blogging?
8. Have you ever thought of giving up blogging?
9. When did you start your blog?
10. What are your goals for this year? Split it into two sections: blog and personal.
11. Describe the best gift you have ever received.
That’s it for today guys, thanks for reading! I hope the bloggers I have mentioned can participate in the Liebster award. If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to hit the like button and leave a comment down below. If you would like to see more content from me, please hit the follow button. I’ll see you next time, bye guys!